Using Java Swing: Which Components to use
I need a guide here. I want to develop a program to simulate a simple logic circuit (AND, OR, NAND, NOR, XOR, XNOR gates). Here are the properties of the program.( These gates are images):
- There is a dialog box containing all the gates where I can select which gate to use and drag it onto the display area.
- The gates on the display area can be connected through lines.
- The circuit can accept input bits
- The circuit can compute the output bits given the input bits
- I can open an input file (probably XML) that contains a circuit and display it on the display area and run simulation on it.
So, what Java Swing components that I can use to display the circuit? :confused: :confused:
What component of Java Swing that support XML file manipulation?
Any other advice ??