Binary Search Tree.. can help with the pseudocode?
i have a problem with BST...
can anybody explain the algorithm or pseudocode for the following?
1) searching for a value in a tree
2) inserting specified number of values to a tree
3) deleting a value/values from a tree
4) printing out the minimum value in a tree
5) printing out the BST using inorder
6) removing all nodes from BST
7) quitting the program(how do i quit the program when the user inputs 'q'?)
8) how i do traversal(inorder)?
9) deleting the entire tree
and how do i call a function?
i wanna try out the code by calling certain functions in a class.
thx in advance