I m just a week old with java and lots of things which i dont really understand. My lecturer require me to understand java in 1 month time. This is sort of a tough quiz for us (my other friend is to understand other languages) and i m not so into programming. :p
Back to the main point. Although i check other sites but it seems that their explanation is kind of deep and its difficult for an amateur like me to grab it. :(
A few question:
1) What is the features of Java language?
2) What is an attribute syntax?
3) What is class and abstract class?
4) What is an Interface and access modifiers?
5) What is Identifiers (valid or invalid..how u differentiate?)
Perhaps I could really buy you guys/gals a meal after this :D