Device Driver Engineer - Citrix - San Jose, CA
Citrix is delivering the best application access experience every day to customers around the world. This is our unique passion – we are the only enterprise software company 100% focused on customer access. As the world’s leader and most trusted name in on-demand access, more than 160,000 organizations around the world use the Citrix Access Platform. Citrix customers include all of the Fortune 100 companies, 98% of the Fortune 500, and 98% of the Fortune Global 500, as well as hundreds of thousands of small businesses and individuals.
Citrix is currently seeking qualified candidates for the following position:
Device Driver Engineer
* Develop and enhance device drivers for Ethernet/Gigabit Ethernet network interfaces in a UNIX environment.
* Identify and implement performance enhancements for a network device.
* Trouble-shoot hardware device level problems
* Design and create design documentation for network interface device driver development
* Develop, port or enhance device drivers for Ethernet/Gigabit Ethernet network interfaces
* Maintain existing Ethernet/Gigabit Ethernet device drivers.
Qualifications and Requirements
* Education – BSCS, BSEE or Equivalent
* MSCS, MSEE or Equivalent
* Programming Languages – Strong C or C++ programming in a UNIX environment
* Experience – Minimum 3+ years of device driver development for Ethernet/Gigabit Ethernet network interfaces
* Experience – Minimum 3+ years in kernel internals with FreeBSD, Linux or some other variant of Unix
* A solid understanding of TCP/IP, Ethernet networking, switching and VLANs
* Excellent verbal and written communication skill and a good team player
Please apply online at:
At Citrix, you’ll find an incredible wealth of professional opportunity in an outstanding work environment. Our employees enjoy some of the most competitive benefits found in the industry. The rich array of benefits we offer can greatly increase the value of your earning potential at Citrix. You’ll want to take advantage of these excellent perks. Depending on your place with us, benefits might include: company matched 401(k), stock options and employee stock purchase plan, educational assistance, and much more.