ANN: SkinCrafter 1.1 Released – Developer tool for Unique looking custom interface creation .
SkinCrafter allows any developer to make his or her application fully skinable.
It supports all common programming languages and makes it easy to apply a
skinning system to your application.
- Support of all WIN32 platforms including .NET applications
- Support of all common programming languages including MS Visual C++, MS
Visual Basic, Borland Delphi, Windows Forms (.NET)
- It is flexible enough to do either entire application or group of one-type
controls or separate controls skinization with a single line call
- Allows you to provide multiple easy to switch, in run time interfaces for
-Skin Editor that is supplied with SkinCrafter allows you to create and use
custom unique looking skins
- Custom regions allows to make any shape forms using SkinCrafter Region
- Flexible controls customization including resizing, reshaping, recoloring
for all Windows elements
A list of changes can be found at