org.edg.* packages????


DevX Home    Today's Headlines   Articles Archive   Tip Bank   Forums   

Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: org.edg.* packages????

  1. #1
    wizard Guest

    org.edg.* packages????


    has anyone heard of the org.edg.* pacakages?
    if so wher can i get it?


  2. #2
    Rob Abbe Guest

    Re: org.edg.* packages????


    try www.edg.org

    Also, try a google search.

    "wizard" <java..@127.0.0.1> wrote:
    >
    >has anyone heard of the org.edg.* pacakages?
    >if so wher can i get it?
    >



  3. #3
    wizard Guest

    Re: org.edg.* packages????


    I did try that but i came down to the unix download i am looking for the windows
    download ....any ideas?


    "Rob Abbe" <rabbe@mn.rr.com> wrote:
    >
    >try www.edg.org
    >
    >Also, try a google search.
    >
    >"wizard" <java..@127.0.0.1> wrote:
    >>
    >>has anyone heard of the org.edg.* pacakages?
    >>if so wher can i get it?
    >>

    >



  4. #4
    Rob Abbe Guest

    Re: org.edg.* packages????


    I don't see any windows binaries either. I'm not sure what all the packages
    consist of. I suggest contacting them for assistance. Either that or install
    Linux.

    "wizard" <java..@127.0.0.1> wrote:
    >
    >I did try that but i came down to the unix download i am looking for the

    windows
    >download ....any ideas?
    >
    >
    >"Rob Abbe" <rabbe@mn.rr.com> wrote:
    >>
    >>try www.edg.org
    >>
    >>Also, try a google search.
    >>
    >>"wizard" <java..@127.0.0.1> wrote:
    >>>
    >>>has anyone heard of the org.edg.* pacakages?
    >>>if so wher can i get it?
    >>>

    >>

    >



Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
HTML5 Development Center
 
 
FAQ
Latest Articles
Java
.NET
XML
Database
Enterprise
Questions? Contact us.
C++
Web Development
Wireless
Latest Tips
Open Source


   Development Centers

   -- Android Development Center
   -- Cloud Development Project Center
   -- HTML5 Development Center
   -- Windows Mobile Development Center