A problem with syntax or something else …?
Hello, have just joined today and hope that this is the kind of question that is appropriate???
1) Wish to add a small script to verify a required field/create a special alert message
2) Action is triggered by “Submit” and onClick e.g.
<input type=button value=”Click here to finalise your order” onclick=”verify();”>
“Submit” and onClick already refers to another function e.g.
<input type=button value=”Click here to finalise your order” onclick=” WriteCustInfo();”>
3) Is there a way, please, of triggering both “verify();” and “WriteCustInfo();” from the same input, submit, onClick=?
- is it a question of syntax?
- is there a simple way around this?
- is this simply not possible?
Many thanks for your help.
-- Android Development Center
-- Cloud Development Project Center
-- HTML5 Development Center
-- Windows Mobile Development Center