A problem with syntax or something else …?
Hello, have just joined today and hope that this is the kind of question that is appropriate???
1) Wish to add a small script to verify a required field/create a special alert message
2) Action is triggered by “Submit” and onClick e.g.
<input type=button value=”Click here to finalise your order” onclick=”verify();”>
“Submit” and onClick already refers to another function e.g.
<input type=button value=”Click here to finalise your order” onclick=” WriteCustInfo();”>
3) Is there a way, please, of triggering both “verify();” and “WriteCustInfo();” from the same input, submit, onClick=?
- is it a question of syntax?
- is there a simple way around this?
- is this simply not possible?
Many thanks for your help.
Top DevX Stories
Easy Web Services with SQL Server 2005 HTTP Endpoints
JavaOne 2005: Java Platform Roadmap Focuses on Ease of Development, Sun Focuses on the "Free" in F.O.S.S.
Wed Yourself to UML with the Power of Associations
Microsoft to Add AJAX Capabilities to ASP.NET
IBM's Cloudscape Versus MySQL