DW generated java... help?

DevX Home    Today's Headlines   Articles Archive   Tip Bank   Forums   

Thread: DW generated java... help?

DW generated java... help?

Hello, please excuse me for using Dreamweaver's pop-up menu option! It works well, until I need to change things. Can anyone help?

I have a pop-up menu that works fine, but it needs sub-menus for a few categories. In Dreamweaver it only allows the submenu to pop-up to the right of the main pop-up menu. Can anyone explain to me how to make it sit the the left, instead? Is this possible?

If you go to my site: http://www.explorecore.com/abbatron_site/index.html you will notice, when you rollove the button titled "Spacers/Standoffs" that there are a few areas with arrows that allow submenus to come up. Those are the ones I want moved to the left of the main menu.

Have I made any sense? Please help!

Thanks,
    Vik

Hi Vic,
    Please note that this is a "Java" group which discusses the java programming language; your question pertains to the use of 'javascript', which is much much different.

It's a common mistake made by many, so you're in good company.

If you surf over to javascript.com, I'm sure the folks over there will have a ton of tips, suggestions and answers!

Jim
    PS: I will take a peek at your site and see if there's something simple I can address with you off-list ;-)