In this program I'm supossed to recieve an infix expression from a user. Then convert it into a postfix expression and finally evaluate the postfix expression.

This is a program using Stacks by the way.

I am stuck trying to evaluate my postfix expression( string). I'm supossed to add operands from the postfix expression to a stack. Once I get to a +, /, *, - char in the postfixExp I have to "pop the top of the stack" twice.
The "pop" method returns the popped chars to the DP.

Now this is where I'm in agony!!!!

I will have to convert the 2 popped CHARS to INTS then perform the app. operation depending on the current operator. Once I get the result of the operation I have to convert it back to a char and add it into the stack..

The CHAR to INT conversion leave the INTs with the Unicode and I dunno what to do now!!!!!

- How do I use the +, -, *, / operations if the INTS are in Unicode?!?!?!?!?!?

I would appriciate it if you would tell me pretty much the code, not pseudocode, cause I know what to do I just don't know how to do it. Also please tell me how to covert the result from an INT back to a CHAR!!

I normally do my own work but I'm annoyed, tired and stressed. This program is due Monday and I have another do Wensday. I wanna get them done by Monday to hand both in on same disk!!!

THANKS FOR YOUR HELP!!