Hello!

I'm very new to webdesign and have been using Microsoft Publisher to make pages for my sites. I discovered that PhotoImpact has a tool that lets you make buttons for your site. What I cannot figure out is how to then attach those buttons INTO the webpages that I'm a devoloping in Publisher. It appears to need HTML script which I try to copy and load from the export file that PhotoImpact creates, but I cannot seem to get it to work. I know the buttons I've created do work, however since I can upload them as their own webpage onto my site and they function just fine. I've called or chatted with 3 differenct tech supports today and no one can help me - it seems to require someone who understands how to insert script correctly into Publisher which is why I'm posting here. Even when I follow the directions from my PhotoImpact solutions book very careully, I cannot seem to get this to work. I'm pasting all of the code from "<SCRIPT LANGUAGE to </SCRIPT>" into Publisher from the HTML exported button file. I know I"m missing something somewhere. Can anyone help me?