Updating ComboBoxes for use in with Calendar

DevX Home    Today's Headlines   Articles Archive   Tip Bank   Forums   

Thread: Updating ComboBoxes for use in with Calendar

Updating ComboBoxes for use in with Calendar

I am trying to use JComboBoxes to change the date in a program I am writing. I have written the class and set up most of what I need but I can't seem to get the last part working. Everytime I try to write a event handler for the combo boxes the dates get all screwed up. Days are skipped, months are skipped, etc. Can someone look at my code and try to implement a good way of changing the date with combo boxes. Thanks.
    Attached Files Attached Files

looks like a lot of headache compared to http://in.geocities.com/onlyjava2003/index.html !
    The 6th edict:
    "A thing of reference thing can hold either a null thing or a thing to any thing whose thing is assignment compatible with the thing of the thing" - ArchAngel, www.dictionary.com et al.
    JAR tutorial GridBag tutorial Inherited Shapes Inheritance? String.split(); FTP?

In most situations I would agree with you that I am creating a lot of work for myself but I am doing this for a couple of reasons. One, since I am kinda new to the language I am trying to write as much of my own stuff as possible. It helps me to do this. I want to get better because I like the language. Also, I am writting this class for a very specific purpose. It will be implemented in a program that only deals with school years. I only need two(2) years displayed at a time. That is why it is set up this way. So, yes, your right that I am making a lot of work, but I would still like to figure my problem out. If anyone can help me, even if it is just advice, it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.