Mortgage Calculator Help Requested

DevX Home    Today's Headlines   Articles Archive   Tip Bank   Forums   

Thread: Mortgage Calculator Help Requested

Hybrid View

Question Mortgage Calculator Help Requested

Can anyone help me I am a total novice when it comes to programming, currently Iím using Borland C++ version 4.52 as my compiler.

I am trying to get some C or C++ code that will calculate a mortgage! I does not have to be the most advanced code, just one that asks for a few details from the user and then calculates Total Mortgage Value, Monthly Repayments etc.

The only requirement I have is that I can use in my version Borland with little or no debugging as Iím really bad at that!

If anyone can tell me where I may be able to get hold of this it would be very much appreciated.

Thanks. :)

You can find such calculators on the web, sometimes with source and sometimes not. Most likely you will find it as an excel spreadsheet, but even that will tell you what calculations to make.

I don't have a clue what the user info might be, nor what you want to calculate. I didnt have accounting classes.

mortgage caluclations are essentially exponential algebraic calculations (and the related topics: roots and logarithms). If you know how to use the <camth> functions, then you're nearly done. Of course, you can find such calculators on Web sites, which is even easier than writing them on your own...
    Danny Kalev

Thats true indeed.I agree with you

and I find it essential in calculating the mortgage loans and

other business aspects.