Sr. SQL Development DBA Needed
SQL Effects Software is currently seeking an experienced and highly capable SQL Server Development DBA
SQL Effects Software is a provider of high quality commercial software tools aimed at making the jobs of DBA's, Database Developers, and other IT Professionals using SQL Server easier and more productive.
- At least 10 years of general software experience
- At least 5 years of intensive SQL Server development experience
- Technical contributions resulting in the successful shipping of at least one commercial software product
- Attitude, Attitude, Attitude - must be enthusiastic, energetic, and ready to support the team
- Must be comfortable working in an environment where highly capable professionals are given the support they need to succeed and are trusted and expected to perform by producing high quality results quickly
- Experience with and enthusiasm for Scrum, XP, or another Agile methodology is considered a huge plus
- Must be highly competent and proficient in writing specialized dynamic SQL queries
- Must have deep understanding of SQL Server Architecture and System Tables
If you consider yourself in the top 5% of the talent spectrum, have deep experience working with Microsoft Technologies and would love to work in dynamic fast paced environment where productivity is fun, then send us your resume today.
We are located in Southern California, USA, but will consider remote arrangements for the right situation.
If interested - please send your resume in Word format only to email@example.com. Visit http://www.sqleffects.com/careers.html for more information.
No third parties please.
Recruiters - please note: WE WILL ABSOLUTELY NOT WORK THROUGH A RECRUITER - so please don't waste your time by contacting us to offer candidates.
SQL Effects Software
Top DevX Stories
Easy Web Services with SQL Server 2005 HTTP Endpoints
JavaOne 2005: Java Platform Roadmap Focuses on Ease of Development, Sun Focuses on the "Free" in F.O.S.S.
Wed Yourself to UML with the Power of Associations
Microsoft to Add AJAX Capabilities to ASP.NET
IBM's Cloudscape Versus MySQL