Hi,
I am starting writing some good informative things, that may help you all. All the information will have "Perk" written in the subject line.
And Administrators, Please, if I am violating any rule by doing this, inform me.
Perk-1
How to move any form or control on a form by holding it from anywhere, not only from the caption bar(If using form).
I am writing this trick in Visual Basic.NET. I hope you can use it in any Visual Language-

To do this, first we will declare two variables, say CurX and CurY.
Now in the mouse down event of the form or control, check if the left button was pressed, if so, store the current mouse position into our variables-
CurX=[Current Mouse Postion].X
CurY=[Current Mouse Position].Y

Now, in the mouse move event of the form or control, again check if left button is still pressed and if so, just do a simple calculation i.e.
Form.Left=Form.Left + (Current Mouse Position.X - CurX)
Form.Top=Form.Top + (Current Mouse Position.Y - CurY)

And you are done. Following is the code in VB.NET for moving a PictureBox on the form by holding it from anywhere-

TO DO: Create a new windows application. Ensure that form's name is Form1. Place a PictureBox on it. Name it pb. Now paste following code in the editor window.

Code-----------------------------------------------------

'Declare two variables
Dim x, y As Integer

'Handle the Mouse Down event on the desired picture box
Private Sub pb_MouseDown(ByVal sender As Object, ByVal e As System.Windows.Forms.MouseEventArgs) Handles pb.MouseDown
'Check which button was pressed
If e.Button = Windows.Forms.MouseButtons.Left Then
'Set x and y to current location of mouse
x = e.X
y = e.Y
End If
End Sub

'Handle the mouse move event on the desired picture box
Private Sub pb_MouseMove(ByVal sender As Object, ByVal e As System.Windows.Forms.MouseEventArgs) Handles pb.MouseMove
'Check which button is pressed
If e.Button = Windows.Forms.MouseButtons.Left Then
pb.Left += e.X - x
pb.Top += e.Y - y
End If
End Sub

Code-----------------------------------------------------

Bye for Now,
Ravinder Verma