Integration Engineer Menlo Park
Position Title : Integration Engineer
Location : Menlo Park
Position Type : Contract
Company : Branta Group
Contact Marcus Ronaldi [firstname.lastname@example.org]
Relocation : No
Sponsorship : No
Telecommuting :All work must be done on site in
3rd Parties : No
Directions to apply :If you are interested in this position send me
1) an updated copy of your resume as an attached file
2) a detailed summary
3) Your availability and salary rate requirement.
Our client seeks an Integration Engineer responsible for providing enterprise application integration recommendations and designs in support of application development activities.
This position will report to the Director of Products.
MUST have excellent communication & customer service skills.
• Minimum 5 years of experience with Integration background work using SOAP/XML
• Experience with Open Source technologies (LAMP) – Linux, Apache, mySQL, code line understanding of PHP
• Strong database programming skills
• Experience with middleware technologies like Tibco, Webmethods would be desirable
• Consulting experience with CRM/ERP would be a PLUS
By pegastaff in forum Careers
Last Post: 05-04-2005, 01:09 PM
By Kevin in forum Careers
Last Post: 03-19-2002, 11:20 AM
By Eileen McKeogh in forum Careers
Last Post: 06-12-2001, 05:49 PM
By Cymerc Exchange in forum Careers
Last Post: 09-05-2000, 03:59 PM
Last Post: 08-28-2000, 06:22 PM
Top DevX Stories
Easy Web Services with SQL Server 2005 HTTP Endpoints
JavaOne 2005: Java Platform Roadmap Focuses on Ease of Development, Sun Focuses on the "Free" in F.O.S.S.
Wed Yourself to UML with the Power of Associations
Microsoft to Add AJAX Capabilities to ASP.NET
IBM's Cloudscape Versus MySQL