Filling in usernames and pw boxes on web.

DevX Home    Today's Headlines   Articles Archive   Tip Bank   Forums   

Thread: Filling in usernames and pw boxes on web.

Filling in usernames and pw boxes on web.

Hey, I'm trying to connect to a website on the internet, and then send it my username and pass to login with. Does anyone know how I can do this? I can connect to the site fine, but the submitting it is the tricky part. I'm familiar with HTML. Thanks.
    They say if you play a Microsoft Windows CD backwards it will play satanic messages. But thats nothing, if you play it forwards it installs Windows.

look at the sorce code of the website to see what the variable names are that store the name and password and which page it sends the data too.

can you explain a little more clearer please?
    They say if you play a Microsoft Windows CD backwards it will play satanic messages. But thats nothing, if you play it forwards it installs Windows.

well i can get the variable names for the user and the pass as well as the link but I can't figure out how to merge the user and pass together with the link, I'm trying to log into myspace using an outside program so i can check messages that way.

myspace? someone asked me about this awhile ago. I think I determined that you couldn't do it with myspace.

Here's what it'd probably look like:
    Code:
    http://login.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=login.process&mytoken=113653183317172&password=myWord&email=person@hotmail.com
    However, everytime I try it through the link it'll say you were blocked out due to excessive failed logins. Which isn't really true, because you can still login as normal immediately after. Probably has something to do with the token?