.Net Developer San Francisco, CA
Position Title : .Net Developer
Location : San Francisco (Near BART)
Position Type : Contract
Company : Branta Group
Contact Marcus Ronaldi [firstname.lastname@example.org]
Relocation : No
Sponsorship : No
Telecommuting :All work must be done on site in San Francisco, CA
3rd Parties : No
Directions to apply :If you are interested in this position send me
1) an updated copy of your resume as an attached file
2) A short summary.
3) Your availability and salary and rate requirement.
Senior Developer must be technically strong in .NET framework, design
patterns, and best practices while displaying firm leadership skills.
Leadership skills include coordinating developers, QA, and Network
Operations, while working with Management to plan, schedule and deliver
quality projects. Additionally, the candidate must show strong communication
among business and I.T. groups, like facilitating cross-functional team
efforts. This will be a 3 to 6 month contract role, with the possibility of
* Implement business projects on time and with high quality.
* Follow standard development lifecycle
* Produce artifacts using UML wherever possible.
* Write and comment code to standards, implementing best practices, and
ensure others adhere to these standards.
* Analyze requirements for completeness
* Develop design documents based on business requirements.
* Work well with team members.
* Deliver project plans to Development Manager.
* Report status to Development Manager
* NET - C#, ASP.NET
* 2+ years XML, XSL, Schema
* Strong MS SQL Server 2000 skills.
* Prefer knowledge of the Microsoft Enterprise Development Reference
* Strong understanding of software development process
* Focus on teamwork; able to collaborate with Business and QA staff on
* Must be able to perform under tight timeframes & execute problem-solving
* Good analysis and design skills, yet practical enough to get the job done
* Excellent communication skills, including documentation: UML experience
Education and Experience:
* BA/BS in Computer Science (or equivalent experience)
* Microsoft Certification a plus
* Visual Basic 6.0, ASP/Visual Studio 6.0.
By pegastaff in forum Careers
Last Post: 05-04-2005, 12:17 PM
By Core Lab in forum dotnet.announcements
Last Post: 10-01-2003, 11:39 AM
By Yair Alan Griver [MS] in forum vb.announcements
Last Post: 05-09-2002, 09:20 PM
By Seth Grossman [MSFT] in forum .NET
Last Post: 02-15-2002, 12:35 AM
By DotNet Programmer in forum .NET
Last Post: 12-06-2001, 04:09 PM
Top DevX Stories
Easy Web Services with SQL Server 2005 HTTP Endpoints
JavaOne 2005: Java Platform Roadmap Focuses on Ease of Development, Sun Focuses on the "Free" in F.O.S.S.
Wed Yourself to UML with the Power of Associations
Microsoft to Add AJAX Capabilities to ASP.NET
IBM's Cloudscape Versus MySQL