My Java3D v1.5 questions.

Could someone please give responses with code specific answers?

#A I have a set of points, to be connected as lines, and to be formed into surfaces (limited planes) as defined by my IndexedQuadArray and IndexedTriangleArray.

#1 Does NormalGenerator normalise between each IndexedGeometryArray indicie item, or across all the IndexedGeometryArray items plural in the entire, or present sub copy, of the IndexedGeometryArray submitted?

Apart from introducing more points through (in between) the same extant surface region to define a net result differently, may one alter the (relative) "crease" location? Is this what setNormal does, or not? How may one define and alter curved lines and generated surfaces existing between points inside a IndexedGeometryArray, ie arbitrarily complex "bezier" curves?

#2 How may I define a circle or an oval (flat, 2D) in a 3D space?

#3 Is there a way to obtain one object for a Triangular or Square surface generated via a GeometryArray?
What is the Generic class or Interface for this named? I THINK THE IDEA IS TO SUBMIT A SUB ARRAY OF INDEXGEOMETRYARRAY 3D POINTS TO AN INDIVIDUAL SHAPE3D EACH. IS THIS SO?

May one test if a particular (x,y,z) point lines as on/in this surface, either before normalisation or after it?

#4 How may I adhere a custom texture object onto a particular surface region defined by points inside a GeometryArray? Is there a way to obtain a surface object from surfaces dynamically generated by a IndexedGeometryArray? Is the idea just to create a Shape3D object
with the texture adhered to an Appearance object?

#5 When using a GeometryArray and NormalGenerator to generate my surfaces, how may I define hole regions on a surface which is not filled in at rendering, but does not effect the generated normalisation shape?
Is there any easier way to do this, or must I just specify multipled fully enclosed regions around a non-defined region to do this?

#6 When using IndexedGeometryArray (s), at run time there is a situation where non-visible regions of a 3D world objects aren't filled in or rendered as wireframe or points as a memory save (according to a particular issue raised in the pdf tutorial). However, the priority cull setting is "backwards" by default. Without disabling culling entirely, is there a way to have the memory save of some non-filling or wireframe drawing happening by allowing rendering of the outward facing polygons only (not the behind faces), or even just the visible ones from the one Viewer perspective?

Or does use PolygonAttributes to turn off culling entirely, and this optimisation in fact happens by default?
(I don't have to worry about culling for one Viewer, however it would be more efficient...)

#7 How does one translate a point in the direction of another one, presumably by a 3D vector? How may this be done in the direction of the other point, one pixel at a time, and not the full distance between
them (easy) ? How may I automatically get a vector pointing in the direction of a second point from a first point, such that I may automatically translate pixel b towards pixel a by the array (per pixel)?

#8 How do I disable the default shadow of a 3D object via it's lightsource, to do high quality shadowing? I know that shadowing is typically done per pixel, point. A shadow is a linear cutoff of the projected lighting region. Need to know the line from the light source, get a vector, and draw lines to points parrallel to the original line until the next surface. That's one light source,
With shadow due to multiple light sources, you want the intersection (common) lines only. ?