[SIZE=5]Hello, my name is Jay. I have taken a course in Java, and written several simple programs. I am a little bit rusty on the parse function,
what I am wanting to do is take data in text file format, parse the data, and output it in the following format

title firstName middleInitial lastName
streetAddress
city, state zip

I want to export it into a new text file like that. All other data can be disregaurded at this point.
I know how to do all of the file I/O stuff, but as I said, I am not really sure how to parse the data and put it in that format.
any help would be very much appreciated. This is my first on the job assignment as a programmer, so I want to make sure I can get it working.

here is the EXACT format of the original text file:

"fullName", "title", "firstName", "lastName", "middleInitial", "streetAddress", "city", "state", "zip", "phoneNumber", "Age", "income"
"fullName", "title", "firstName", "lastName", "middleInitial", "streetAddress", "city", "state", "zip", "phoneNumber", "Age", "income"
Thanks again.

-jay