Hello,

I am working on an application in VB 2005 which uses an MDI. One of the forms is used to fill in information and submit it to a SQL database. The information is first collected by hand on an 8 1/2" x 11" paper form (printed from a PDF). The application must look EXACTLY like the paper form. The problem is, the 812 twip maximum form height is WAY too small to fit this. The problem is further complicated by the fact that once filled out and submitted to the server, the program must print a copy of the completed form. Does anyone have any suggestions of how to accomplish this? The workarounds like a picturebox in a picturebox still won't allow the ~ 3000 twips height I need. And there are a LOT of controls on the form, a lot more than I'd like to dimension by hand and move with a scroll bar. Furthermore, if I did this, I still have the printing problem.

So, I have two questions:

1) Is there any way to make a really tall scrollable form, but still layout the controls visually, as opposed to code?

2) Is there any way to print this scrollable form to one page?

OR:

If I just go with two halves of the form on two tabbed windows, is there any way to get VB to print the two halves, one over the other, on the same piece of paper?

Thanks,
Jason