Pizza express

DevX Home    Today's Headlines   Articles Archive   Tip Bank   Forums   

Thread: Pizza express

Hybrid View

Pizza express

hello all i was woundering if anyone could help with this plz i really need help with this, i would really appreciate it if someone could help me, thanks alot

You are asked to set up a “Pizza Express” service on the Web, by producing an applet in a Web page, which can give customers the price of various pizzas.

In this applet, a customer can select one from four pizza type options. The applet should then allow the selection of toppings, out of five possible toppings options, for the pizza selected. The options selected could have any combination from the five possible toppings options, or no toppings at all. Finally, the applet should inform the customer the total price of the pizza chosen.

Specification

A1. Write Java applet code that will put together in one applet four radio buttons, which can
    be used for up to four pizza type options in the “Pizza Express” service applet (e.g. “Four Seasons”, “Mighty Meaty”, etc) and five check boxes, which can be used for up to five different topping options (e.g. “pineapple”, “cheese”, etc) for any pizza option selected. Also include in the above applet a text field which can be used to output the total price in
    sterling for a particular pizza chosen.

A2. Write a second Java applet code to create two panels; one panel to contain the radio
    buttons and the other panel to contain the check boxes and the text field as
    produced in section A1 above.

A3. Write a third Java code to add two scrollbars and a border layout to the applet you
    produced in section A1 above. The scrollbars should be used to control some feature of
    the display.

A4. Write a fourth Java code to convert the program in section A1 above to a client/server application, where the client requests a pizza option and the toppings for it, whereas the
    server returns the total price for the client’s request.

A5. Write an improved version of section A4 above using Swing and
    threads in a way you consider appropriate.

Be specific with what you're having trouble with. Just don't post your homework for us to do for you, most often that'll just get you flamed

I can do that np, but i need to know how far you got with your own coding.
    My own java video tutorials, feel free to watch it.
    http://www.engineeringserver.com/for...amming-b311.0/ Need java help? For beginning and intermediate java coders!