Designer/Usability Specialist (E Commerce)
Position Title : Designer/Usability Specialist (E Commerce)
Location : San Jose
Position Type : Contract to hire
Contact Marcus Ronaldi [email@example.com]
No relocation or per diem.
No coverage of expenses related to interview
Telecommuting :All work must be done on site in San Jose, CA
3rd Parties : No
Directions to apply :If you are interested in this position e-mail me an updated copy of your resume and with your availability and hourly rate requirement. I will contact you for more information.
Here are the requirements
Strong in UI/Interaction Design
Consumer Experience (online shopping preferred)
Ability to develop interaction (design)
Strong research skills in usability methods
Ability to work in an extremely fast (startup like) environment
- Experience designing for consumer facing internet sites.
- Someone who can design from scratch (rather than refine/tweak an existing design). Someone who can work from a blank piece of paper and create a design.
- Experience with interaction design of the site (conceptualizing the design before it is built, creating wireframes and storyboards, etc)
- Experience designing an ecommerce site.
- This is a plus that the client has an advanced degree (e.g. Masters) in a Psychology or Computer Science program with a focus on Design.
In a nut shell they are looking for a Designer/Usability Specialist all rolled up into one.
Company : Branta Group
By Maggie in forum Careers
Last Post: 10-25-2002, 05:27 PM
By Marie Strane in forum web.announcements
Last Post: 10-19-2001, 07:13 PM
By M Com guru in forum Mobile
Last Post: 04-02-2001, 10:54 AM
Last Post: 03-02-2001, 05:48 AM
By Pittsburgh in forum Careers
Last Post: 01-19-2001, 03:21 PM
-- Android Development Center
-- Cloud Development Project Center
-- HTML5 Development Center
-- Windows Mobile Development Center