Binary Search Tree.. can help with the pseudocode?
i have a problem with BST...
can anybody explain the algorithm or pseudocode for the following?
1) searching for a value in a tree
2) inserting specified number of values to a tree
3) deleting a value/values from a tree
4) printing out the minimum value in a tree
5) printing out the BST using inorder
6) removing all nodes from BST
7) quitting the program(how do i quit the program when the user inputs 'q'?)
8) how i do traversal(inorder)?
9) deleting the entire tree
and how do i call a function?
i wanna try out the code by calling certain functions in a class.
thx in advance
Last Post: 12-17-2005, 03:50 PM
Last Post: 12-05-2005, 07:58 PM
By TheJVM_1970 in forum Java
Last Post: 12-05-2005, 01:23 AM
By diva_thilak in forum Java
Last Post: 02-21-2005, 04:47 AM
Last Post: 10-23-2001, 12:21 PM
Top DevX Stories
Easy Web Services with SQL Server 2005 HTTP Endpoints
JavaOne 2005: Java Platform Roadmap Focuses on Ease of Development, Sun Focuses on the "Free" in F.O.S.S.
Wed Yourself to UML with the Power of Associations
Microsoft to Add AJAX Capabilities to ASP.NET
IBM's Cloudscape Versus MySQL