Binary Search Tree.. can help with the pseudocode?
i have a problem with BST...
can anybody explain the algorithm or pseudocode for the following?
1) searching for a value in a tree
2) inserting specified number of values to a tree
3) deleting a value/values from a tree
4) printing out the minimum value in a tree
5) printing out the BST using inorder
6) removing all nodes from BST
7) quitting the program(how do i quit the program when the user inputs 'q'?)
8) how i do traversal(inorder)?
9) deleting the entire tree
and how do i call a function?
i wanna try out the code by calling certain functions in a class.
thx in advance
Last Post: 12-17-2005, 03:50 PM
Last Post: 12-05-2005, 07:58 PM
By TheJVM_1970 in forum Java
Last Post: 12-05-2005, 01:23 AM
By diva_thilak in forum Java
Last Post: 02-21-2005, 04:47 AM
Last Post: 10-23-2001, 12:21 PM
-- Android Development Center
-- Cloud Development Project Center
-- HTML5 Development Center
-- Windows Mobile Development Center