Publishing your mobile games and applications in 450 millions users market!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi,

To introduce myself,I am Hayes Lau, BD Director of Handinroll China. We are the leading publisher of foreign mobile games and applications in China.If you don't have your games or applications launched in China, we'd like to assist you to explore the biggest mobile content market.There are 450 millions mobile subscribers in China. We have very good relationship with China Mobile, which is the biggest and China Unicom, which is the 3rd biggest mobile carriers in the world. Handinroll's unique relationship with carriers enables most of our distributed games and applications downloadable on China Mobile's portal.It's very good opportunity for experienced game and application developers to grab a higher percentage in this market.

If you are interested in the 450 million user market, please don't hesitate to contact me at hayes@handinroll.com.

Best regards,

Hayes Lau
Handinroll Co., Ltd
Business Development Director
Hayes@handinroll.com
MSN: Hayeslau@hotmail.com

For more information ,please visit our Website: http://www.handinroll.com

--------------
Handinroll, located in Shanghai, China, is the leading publisher and distributor of mobile games and entertainment applications. Our focus is to source unique and high quality games from game studios around the world and to publish or distribute these games into our global sales network. We also partnered with China Mobile, China Unicom, handset manufacturers, and other online sale channels to help developers make more revenue in China market, which has more than 450 millions of mobile subscribers.

Interested in becoming a partner with Handinroll?