[For Hire] Dedicated Quality ASP.NET/ADO.NET/MSSQL Ninja
I have 6 years of a full cycle development experience with PHP/MySQL projects. And the last year have moved forward ASP.NET 2.0 (C#) and Microsoft SQL Server 2005 development.
I'm oriented towards developing high quality scalable web solutions. Have strong OOP skills, eXtreme Programming oriented (test driven methodology), utilizing best common practices, programming patterns and coding standards.
- I have strong skills in developing relatively big scalable Databases, utilizing views, stored procedures, functions, triggers and notification services.
- Have experience in developing and implementing web applications using a full System Life Cycle Methodology using .NET 2.0.
- Have experience in developing Web Services.
- Have mature skills in user interface design.
- And.. have more then 10 years of IT experience in overall.
If you need a high quality, nice looking, accurate, scalable and extendable web application or a web site; then I am a truly that person you need! (At least for $12/hour (or $1500 per month) it's close to impossible to find more accurate and skilled programmer).
SYSTEM ADMINISTRATION SKILLS: Win2003S / IIS 6.0, FreeBSD / Apache
EXPECTED SALARY: $1500+ / month
HOURLY RATE: $12
LOCATION: St. Petersburg, Russia
You may contact me via MSN Messenger: email@example.com
Or email: the same as above just at gmail.com
ICQ: 453777 [+] | Resume: http://navin.biz | Phone: +7 (911) 2201010
Top DevX Stories
Easy Web Services with SQL Server 2005 HTTP Endpoints
JavaOne 2005: Java Platform Roadmap Focuses on Ease of Development, Sun Focuses on the "Free" in F.O.S.S.
Wed Yourself to UML with the Power of Associations
Microsoft to Add AJAX Capabilities to ASP.NET
IBM's Cloudscape Versus MySQL