Who can help to solve these problems??
1. Design and implement a class called GradesTotal with the following features:
a. Three instance variables: name, numberOfMajors and totalScore.
b. Two constructors:
- Student(String name)
- Student(String name, int numberOfMajors, double totalScore)
c. The following methods:
- addMajors (double score) to add a major scores.
- getTotalScore() to get the total score of the student.
- getAverageScore() to get the average of the student.
2. Design and implement a class named Appointment that contains instance variables startTime, endTime, dayOfWeek (valid values are Sunday through Saturday), and a date which consists of a month, day and year. All times should be in military time, therefore it is appropriate to use integers to represent the time. Create the appropriate accessor and mutator methods.
3. Write a Java class that represents a Student with instance variables name, id, and gpa. Include constructors, accessor, mutator and any facilitator methods you may need. Write a driver program to test your created Student class.
4. Write a complete Java program that prompts the user for a phrase. The program converts and displays the phrase in uppercase letters.
By Martha Fitzharris in forum Database
Last Post: 07-29-2009, 07:41 AM
By jlopes151 in forum Database
Last Post: 11-21-2005, 04:32 AM
By Peter Richards in forum VB Classic
Last Post: 10-01-2003, 12:00 AM
By Mohammad Saleem in forum Open Source
Last Post: 06-27-2002, 12:21 PM
Last Post: 05-14-2001, 12:24 PM
-- Android Development Center
-- Cloud Development Project Center
-- HTML5 Development Center
-- Windows Mobile Development Center