I have a very simple problem, i'm doing a form of which i want some fields to be enabled/diabled based on selection. Got it working fantastic in FF but not IE.
I wonder if anyone can help
Heres the examples (i've cut out the irelevant HTML) :
like i say all working great in FF, it's my first attempt at anything javaish apart from pre made scripts so i was chuffed it worked in FF.
java example there are 3 functions ( bit up in the head)
Part of the html form called 'forma'
<select name="fldBuffet" id="sBuffet" tabindex="14">
<OPTION VALUE='5' onclick="drinksonlyoff ();">Business Buffet</OPTION>
<OPTION VALUE='31' onclick="teacoffee(); ">Tea & Coffee with biscuits </OPTION>
<OPTION VALUE='37' onclick="drinksonlyoff ();">Members Tea Menu 4</OPTION>
<OPTION VALUE='999' onclick="drinksonlyon (); ">Drinks Only - see below</OPTION>
here's another just on a radio button
<textarea name="fldInvoice" id="fldInvoice" tabindex="9" cols=30 rows=5 disabled></textarea>
Grateful for any replies, if you could use the names etc i've used then it makes more sense when i'm following it through (as i'm a slow learner)