Hello,
I have a task t use java swing interface... could someone help me to solve this? Its about making one bookshop, working with vectors, ...so we can make login and enter to user Jframe or Admin Jframe... The Books have to ordered by author in an alfabetic order... so for example we have list 0A, 1Alfred 2Programing book 0B, 1Bolaro J.K. 2Book Master of puppets.... then everything will use a .txt file where it will store that books from the library... then we will be possible to add books, change, remove books, see the members of te library and see the lending .txt file with the lending properties, to see which users have books from library...
the user menu will be possible to search for books by author tittle or author or tittle... also to "add" lend the books and then it will be possible to see the list that belogns to the books taht the current user has lent before and be able to give back to the library the book... i already have the interface...so if someone want to help me with this... we could make it together and learn a little more... i alreaady have almost all the interface done... its a simple program i just need some help working with vectors and lists....

so please contact me and tell me if someone would like to help me or just put some price for the task and solve it... its really somthing small... people can solve it in one day...so if someone want to help me... i would apreciate.