I have problem with Response.TransmitFile.
1. I try to get the file from the UNC path.
2. The site is running with Windows authentication.
3. The UNC share looks like "\\machinename\share\file.txt" and this share
has the DOMAIN USERS added with full permission.
4. I tried with impersonte true and false but fails.
5. The error I get is "Access to the path '\\machinename\share\file.txt' is
6. The code works pefectly when it is a local path.
7. Both WriteFile and TransmitFile fails.
9. The Web App is on Windows 2000, SP4 (Framework 1.1) and UNC Share is on
Windows 2003 SP1
What kind of security setting am I missing here?
Thanks in advance