Bridge Pattern and Command Pattern examples in .Net


DevX Home    Today's Headlines   Articles Archive   Tip Bank   Forums   

Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Bridge Pattern and Command Pattern examples in .Net

  1. #1
    Jeff Lacoste Guest

    Bridge Pattern and Command Pattern examples in .Net


    Hi,

    I'm looking for any examples implementing these patterns in .Net:
    - Bridge Pattern.
    - Command Pattern.

    Jeff Lacoste
    nf10@hotmail.com


  2. #2
    simonp Guest

    Re: Bridge Pattern and Command Pattern examples in .Net


    You can find some c# patterns here:

    http://www.c-sharpcorner.com/Articles.asp

  3. #3
    Jeff Lacoste Guest

    Re: Bridge Pattern and Command Pattern examples in .Net



    Thanks for the link. But, I did not found a Bridge or a Command patterns
    examples.

    "simonp" <simonp@itteamconsulting.com> wrote:
    >
    >You can find some c# patterns here:
    >
    >http://www.c-sharpcorner.com/Articles.asp



  4. #4
    Jim Cooper Guest

    Re: Bridge Pattern and Command Pattern examples in .Net

    I will be posting a draft of a book on these patterns in about 2 weeks.

    Jim Cooper

    Jeff Lacoste wrote:

    > Hi,
    >
    > I'm looking for any examples implementing these patterns in .Net:
    > - Bridge Pattern.
    > - Command Pattern.
    >
    > Jeff Lacoste
    > nf10@hotmail.com



  5. #5
    Jeff Lacoste Guest

    Re: Bridge Pattern and Command Pattern examples in .Net


    Looking forward to your post.
    Thanks

    Jeff

    Jim Cooper <jwcnmr@watson.ibm.com> wrote:
    >I will be posting a draft of a book on these patterns in about 2 weeks.
    >
    >Jim Cooper
    >
    >Jeff Lacoste wrote:
    >
    >> Hi,
    >>
    >> I'm looking for any examples implementing these patterns in .Net:
    >> - Bridge Pattern.
    >> - Command Pattern.
    >>
    >> Jeff Lacoste
    >> nf10@hotmail.com

    >



  6. #6
    Jay Glynn Guest

    Re: Bridge Pattern and Command Pattern examples in .Net

    Will this be an update to VB Design Patterns????

    > I will be posting a draft of a book on these patterns in about 2 weeks.
    >
    > Jim Cooper
    >





Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
HTML5 Development Center
 
 
FAQ
Latest Articles
Java
.NET
XML
Database
Enterprise
Questions? Contact us.
C++
Web Development
Wireless
Latest Tips
Open Source


   Development Centers

   -- Android Development Center
   -- Cloud Development Project Center
   -- HTML5 Development Center
   -- Windows Mobile Development Center