Java JXTA Expert Needed (Work From Home)
Shazzle is a new paradigm for sharing information on the internet. The browser, email clients, and instant messaging are a staple for the modern computer user. Shazzle aims to be the next “must-have” internet enabler. Shazzle is looking to build a team of highly-driven, experienced, and creative professionals capable of changing the face of computing.
Currently, Shazzle is seeking software engineers with experience in peer-to-peer communications and highly distributed systems.
The idea candidate has:
- Expert level understanding of distributed systems
- Experience with Peer to Peer concepts
- Hands on experience with JXTA or other Java P2P framework (e.g., Limewire)
- Experience benchmarking and performance tuning widely distributed systems.
- Understanding of DNS and Distributed Hash Table algorithms
- Experience with Chat and Presence development a plus
- Expert level data modeling (relational, XML, object)
- Understanding of download optimization techniques (eg, BitTorrent)
- Demonstrated availability to work in small, fast paced, geographically disparate team environment.
If you are a Java developer with the skills discussed above, and you want to change the way the average consumer uses the internet – take the first step. Contact Shazzle.
Chief Marketing Office
By Narendra Kumar in forum Careers
Last Post: 04-02-2003, 02:27 AM
By Shaheen in forum Careers
Last Post: 01-17-2001, 12:19 PM
-- Android Development Center
-- Cloud Development Project Center
-- HTML5 Development Center
-- Windows Mobile Development Center