Java JXTA Expert Needed (Work From Home)
Shazzle is a new paradigm for sharing information on the internet. The browser, email clients, and instant messaging are a staple for the modern computer user. Shazzle aims to be the next “must-have” internet enabler. Shazzle is looking to build a team of highly-driven, experienced, and creative professionals capable of changing the face of computing.
Currently, Shazzle is seeking software engineers with experience in peer-to-peer communications and highly distributed systems.
The idea candidate has:
- Expert level understanding of distributed systems
- Experience with Peer to Peer concepts
- Hands on experience with JXTA or other Java P2P framework (e.g., Limewire)
- Experience benchmarking and performance tuning widely distributed systems.
- Understanding of DNS and Distributed Hash Table algorithms
- Experience with Chat and Presence development a plus
- Expert level data modeling (relational, XML, object)
- Understanding of download optimization techniques (eg, BitTorrent)
- Demonstrated availability to work in small, fast paced, geographically disparate team environment.
If you are a Java developer with the skills discussed above, and you want to change the way the average consumer uses the internet – take the first step. Contact Shazzle.
Chief Marketing Office
By Narendra Kumar in forum Careers
Last Post: 04-02-2003, 02:27 AM
By Shaheen in forum Careers
Last Post: 01-17-2001, 12:19 PM
Top DevX Stories
Easy Web Services with SQL Server 2005 HTTP Endpoints
JavaOne 2005: Java Platform Roadmap Focuses on Ease of Development, Sun Focuses on the "Free" in F.O.S.S.
Wed Yourself to UML with the Power of Associations
Microsoft to Add AJAX Capabilities to ASP.NET
IBM's Cloudscape Versus MySQL