UML Modeling Tool - JUDE ver 3.2 Released! Now you can draw ER Diagrams with JUDE!
We are pleased to announce that Ver3.2 of JUDE/Professional & JUDE/Community JUDE have been released!
Now you can draw Entity-Relationship Diagrams with JUDE!
What JUDE/Professional 3.2 supports for ER diagram :
- Switchable Notations (IDEF1X and IE)
- Entity categories ("Resource", "Event", "Summary")
- Hierarchical Domains
- Convert between logical name and physical name
- Generation of SQL scripts... and more!
New features of JUDE/Professional 3.2 except for ER Diagrams :
- [Automatic Return message mode] button in Sequence Diagram
- Easy replace of the starting point of messages in Sequence Diagram
- Splitting a topic to a new Mind Map*
- More API release (Activity and Sequence Diagrams)
See the Product information here.
Get a Free Evaluation License for JUDE/Professional here.
*Recently JUDE was honored to win the Bestselling Product Award 2006 and Bestselling Publisher Award 2006 by the ComponentSource!*
Try the advanced version of JUDE/Professional, ver 3.2!
Also JUDE/Community is an edition that anyone can use for free.
Enjoy & Thank you.
JUDE Development Team
Change Vision, Inc.
Last Post: 11-05-2006, 11:29 PM
Top DevX Stories
Easy Web Services with SQL Server 2005 HTTP Endpoints
JavaOne 2005: Java Platform Roadmap Focuses on Ease of Development, Sun Focuses on the "Free" in F.O.S.S.
Wed Yourself to UML with the Power of Associations
Microsoft to Add AJAX Capabilities to ASP.NET
IBM's Cloudscape Versus MySQL