Using Flash 8;

Hello,

I'm new to these forums, but used lots of tutorials from here, ranging from ASP to Flash, thanks, they are great!!

My question is using Flash 8, following this tutorial here, http://www.devx.com/webdev/Article/29296.

Details: This tutorial shows how to "change from 1 picture to a 2nd picture" using Alpha Masks and bitmap images in Flash 8, sort of a "morph" style before and after effect, very cool!

Question: On my version of this tutorial, the effect seems to "get stuck" in the middle more than 1/2 the time I click the "play" button.

What I mean is this: I click the play button to start the effect, and the picture fades from picture 1 to picture 2.

However, in my case, it seems that this effect is getting "stuck" and picture 1 is still partly showing with parts of picture 2 below it. Not good for a before and after photo gallery.

I want picture 1 to transition completely, from picture 1 to picture 2, not have both of parts of them showing.

I have used the exact same code as the tutorial and am using 2 bitmaps for the images.

Does anyone have any ideas on how to fix my issue?

Thanks, Dave