Senior Web Developer - .NET and AJAX passions need apply
To Apply for this position, please visit http://www.comscorecareers.com/JobSe...earchList.asp?
You want to work with the “latest and greatest” in technology. You aren’t interested in working with tools that are not cutting-edge. You want to take your skills and shape the future of the internet and how people use it. comScore is where you need to be. We are seeking a Senior Web Developer with strong Ajax experience for our Chicago, IL location.
Job Title: Senior Web Developer
Location: Chicago, IL
Full lifecycle development of ASP.NET applications developed in C# that will help support the comScore data delivery division. The ideal candidate will have extensive web-based development experience in ASP.NET (preferably using C#), experience with Ajax development, working knowledge of SQL and a strong sense of innovation and ownership. Must be able to work well with stakeholders on the business side to ensure solutions meet their needs.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Complete product development lifecycle of ASP.NET applications, including participation in requirements gathering, application design, developing code, testing, deployment and maintenance.
• Collaboration with project manager and business analysts to identify areas where technical solutions can be applied to improve accuracy and productivity.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field.
• 3-5 years of experience designing and developing web-based applications using ASP.NET (C# or VB.NET) and ASP (VBScript).
• Working knowledge of AJAX-based development and techniques
• Knowledge of SQL (T-SQL, stored procedures, query optimizations, etc.)
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Strong analytical and troubleshooting expertise and the proven ability to lead projects to efficiently deliver complex applications
comScore, Inc. is a global leader in measuring the digital age. This capability is based on a massive, global cross-section of more than 2 million consumers who have given comScore permission to confidentially capture their browsing and transaction behavior, including online and offline purchasing. comScore panelists also participate in survey research that captures and integrates their attitudes and intentions. Through its proprietary technology, comScore measures what matters across a broad spectrum of behavior and attitudes. comScore consultants apply this deep knowledge of customers and competitors to help clients design powerful marketing strategies and tactics that deliver superior ROI. comScore services are used by global leaders such as AOL, Microsoft, Yahoo!, Verizon, Best Buy, The Newspaper Association of America, Tribune Interactive, ESPN, Fox Sports, Nestlé, MBNA, Universal McCann, the United States Postal Service, Merck and Expedia. For more information, please visit http://www.comscorecareers.com/JobSe...earchList.asp?
By rtavormina in forum Careers
Last Post: 02-21-2007, 10:15 PM
Last Post: 08-28-2006, 05:05 AM
Last Post: 02-09-2006, 02:26 PM
-- Android Development Center
-- Cloud Development Project Center
-- HTML5 Development Center
-- Windows Mobile Development Center