UI Engineer position @ Ingenio! C#, .Net, AJAX
Title: UI Engineer - AJAX, Flash, .Net
Location: San Francisco, CA
FULLTIME - Permanent
Pay rate: Salary +
Interested in working for a growing, profitable Internet company where you can make a difference?
Ingenio, Inc. is the leading provider of ecommerce solutions that combine today's two most powerful communications tools - the Internet and the telephone. We're seeking an experienced self-starter, with an entrepreneurial spirit, to join our growing team of fun, high energy, creative and smart people as we develop the next generation of value-added communications.
We are willing to transfer H1b candidates.
Ingenio, Inc. is looking for a bright, self-motivated production engineer to become part of our small, experienced and enthusiastic team of web developers. We are looking for someone who is independent and resourceful, is excited about user interface programming and is eager to learn new technologies. The ideal candidate will have both a passion for "front-end" web development and strong programming skills.
In this exciting position you will:
- Work on the core software that runs the Ingenio web- and phone-based communications platform.
- Implement the presentation layer UI and display logic for new platform features.
- Develop within a large framework of ASP.NET code written in C#.
- Collaborate closely with application engineers, with opportunities for growth in API definition and coding.
- Work with the program management team to refine product specifications and with quality engineering and operation teams to ship robust implementations.
Our successful candidate will have:
- Experience in developing web applications in Microsoft .NET with C#.
- Expertise in building optimized web pages with XHTML and advanced CSS.
- Experience building AJAX-driven web behaviors.
- Knowledge of object oriented programming principles.
- Familiarity with server side scripting (VB script, ideally)
- Outstanding attention to detail.
- 1-3 years of work experience (recent College graduates are encouraged).
- Flash programming experience is a plus.
Founded in 1999, Ingenio is privately-held, extremely profitable, and growing rapidly. You'll enjoy the best of both worlds with the entrepreneurial vigor of a startup that has a compelling product offering, proven business model and an established customer base. Ingenio's suite of solutions, including the industry-leading Pay Per Call* Advertising Network, Ingenio Live!Advice, Keen and Ether seamlessly integrate the Web and the phone to help businesses large and small acquire new customers and grow revenue. With strategic partnerships including Microsoft, AOL, InfoSpace and MapQuest, Ingenio is positioned for significant growth.
We create new opportunities for businesses and individuals to maximize the Internet as a commerce vehicle through the power of voice. Throughout the past seven years, Ingenio has connected more than 12 million buyers and sellers in paid transactions through its web and telephony platform, and today conducts more than 20 million minutes in paid voice-commerce (v-commerce) minutes each quarter.
We are located in downtown San Francisco with easy access to BART, MUNI and Caltrain. Learn more about us at:
Ingenio Corporate: http://www.ingenio.com/documents/corp/home.asp
Ingenio PayPerCall: paypercall.ingenio.com - the industry-leading Pay Per Call Advertising Network
Ingenio Professional Advice: www.ingenio.com/default.asp
Ether - Earn Money Selling What You Say: www.ether.com
Keen - Your Personal Advisor: www.keen.com
Contact for more information:
201 Mission Street
San Francisco, CA 94105
Phone: (415) 248-4000
By pradloff in forum Careers
Last Post: 05-04-2007, 11:20 AM
By Carl_P in forum Careers
Last Post: 04-01-2007, 03:29 PM
Last Post: 02-28-2003, 03:43 PM
Last Post: 04-03-2002, 06:41 PM
By AutomatedQA Corp in forum vb.announcements
Last Post: 03-20-2002, 05:21 AM
Top DevX Stories
Easy Web Services with SQL Server 2005 HTTP Endpoints
JavaOne 2005: Java Platform Roadmap Focuses on Ease of Development, Sun Focuses on the "Free" in F.O.S.S.
Wed Yourself to UML with the Power of Associations
Microsoft to Add AJAX Capabilities to ASP.NET
IBM's Cloudscape Versus MySQL