Hi...

I am using ajaxToolkit:AnimationExtender and I have the linkbutton (xela_lnk) inside a gridview1 column.

Then, when you click the linkbutton (xela_lnk) AnimationExtender open a new window (like float window) displaying a details of the invoice selected (or clicked).

Please, see my example below:

<ItemTemplate>

<div align = "left">

<asp:LinkButton ID="xela_lnk" runat="server" Text='<%#Eval("INVOICE_NUMBER")%>' OnClientClick="return false;" />

<div id="xela_panel" style="display:none; overflow: hidden; z-index: 2; background-color: #FFFFFF; border: solid 1px #FFFFFF; position:absolute; left: 0; text-align:justify" runat = "server">

<div style="float:right;" id="xela_closeParent" runat = "server">

<A HREF="JavaScriptrintPartOfPage('printDiv');" Style="text-align: right;borderutset thin white; padding: 5px; text-decoration: none; background-color:#666666;color:White;text-align:center; right: 0; font-family:Verdana">Print This Invoice</A>

<asp:LinkButton id="xela_close" runat="server" OnClientClick="return false;" Text="" Style="text-align: right;borderutset thin white; padding: 5px; text-decoration: none; background-color:#666666;color:White;text-align:center; right: 0; font-family:Verdana" ToolTip="Close">close</asp:LinkButton>

</div>

<div align = "center" id = "printDiv" contenteditable = "inherit" enableviewstate = "true">

<asp:Label ID="LABEL_DEMO" runat="server" Text = <%#xela_detail_number(Eval("CLIENT_ID"), EVAL("INVOICE_NUMBER"))%> />

</DIV>

</div>

<ajaxToolkit:AnimationExtender ID="xela_animation" TargetControlID="xela_lnk" EnableViewState = "true" runat="server">

<Animations>

<OnClick>

<Sequence>

<OpacityAction Opacity="0" />

<Parallel AnimationTarget="xela_panel" fps = "25" Duration="0.1">

<StyleAction Attribute="height" value="auto" />

<StyleAction Attribute="display" Value="block" />

<Color PropertyKey="backgroundColor" StartValue="#AAAAAA" EndValue="#FFFFFF" />

<Color PropertyKey="color" StartValue="#666666" EndValue="#FF0000" />

<Color PropertyKey="borderColor" StartValue="#666666" EndValue="#FF0000" />

</Parallel>

<Parallel Duration=".2">

<FadeIn/>

</Parallel>

<ScriptAction Script="printPartOfPage('printDiv');" />

</Sequence>

</OnClick>

</Animations>

</ajaxToolkit:AnimationExtender>

And the JAVASCRIPT for capture the clicked panel:

<script>

function printPartOfPage(elementId)

{

var printContent = document.getElementById(elementId);

var windowUrl = 'about:blank';

var uniqueName = new Date();

var windowName = 'Print' + uniqueName.getTime();

var printWindow = window.open(windowUrl, windowName, 'left=50000,top=50000,width=0,height=0');

printWindow.document.write(printContent.innerHTML);

printWindow.document.close();

printWindow.focus();

printWindow.print();

printWindow.close();

alert(printContent.innerHTML)

}

</script>

My code is working fine. I am getting LABEL_DEMO show me the real value clicked.

However, when I press the link "print this invoice" for print the REAL PAGE displayed, it is open the print panel to select the printer and I send this to print, but when I go to see the page printed, this is printing the detail invoice of the FIRST COLUMN and not the information clicked.

Example, I have a invoice list like:

Invoice No. 01

Invoice No. 02

Invoice No. 03

Invoice No. 04

Invoice No. 05

Invoice No. 06

I click

Invoice No. 04 and it is showing the detail well, but when I send to my printer, it is printing the detail of Invoice No. 01

Please, any suggest to help me, I could be fine...