Business Objects Developers Needed - Detroit Area, MI
Sorry, No Subcontractors, Independents or Corp-to-Corp.
- Business Objects Universe/Report developer to actively contribute in a cross-talented team comprised of analysts and developers to support and drive forward the Business Intelligence (BI) reporting area.
- Analyze specifications and develop universes and reports utilizing Business Objects.
- Cross-train in existing Business Objects applications to be able to provide support.
- Work with BI technical specialists to follow technical architecture direction.
- Interface and communicate with business customers for scope requirements and project deliverables.
- Interface with the Data Warehouse group, as needed, for source-to-target mappings and reporting interfaces.
- Work with Data Architects and DBAs, as needed, to manage changes.
- 7 years experience in Information Technology
- At least 3 years experience in Business Objects 6.x or XI Universe and Report design
- Relational database skills (DB2/Oracle)
- Familiarity with Teradata a must
- Over five years SQL programming experience
- Exceptional analytical experience in complex reporting environment
- Extract, Transform and Load (ETL) and Microsoft Analysis Services experience a plus
- Demonstrated commitment to quality and project timing
- Demonstrated ability to document complex systems
- Experience in obtaining and understanding business requirements
- Bachelors Degree in an IT related discipline
- Experience with financial data systems a plus
CIBER, Inc. (NYSE: CBR) is a pure-play international system integration consultancy with superior services for both private and government sector clients. CIBER’s global delivery services are offered on a project or strategic staffing basis, in both custom and enterprise resource planning (ERP) package environments, and across all technology platforms, operating systems and infrastructures. Founded in 1974 and headquartered in Greenwood Village, Colo., the company now serves client businesses from over 60 U.S. offices, 20 European offices and four offices in Asia. Operating in 18 countries, with 8,250 employees and annual revenue of approximately $1 billion, CIBER and its IT specialists continuously build and upgrade clients’ systems to “competitive advantage status.” CIBER is included in the Russell 2000 Index and the S&P Small Cap 600 Index.
At CIBER we believe our employees are our most valuable asset. Benefits include: paid time off, 401k+matching, employee stock plan, health, dental, vision, life & disability insurance, and tuition & training reimbursement.
To apply for this position OR If you are interested in being considered for these types of opportunities, please forward your resume for consideration to us at DetroitJobs@ciber.com
After reviewing your resume, if we feel your background is a match with our current opportunities a recruiter will contact you. Please no calls, inquiries, or Third Party Vendors.
Also visit us on the web at www.ciber.com
CIBER, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
By Garry Mc in forum .NET
Last Post: 09-19-2001, 09:41 AM
By Garry Mc in forum .NET
Last Post: 09-03-2001, 12:43 PM
By Caroline in forum Java
Last Post: 10-18-2000, 11:10 AM
By Keith Franklin, MCSD in forum java.announcements
Last Post: 08-18-2000, 07:37 PM
By Jennifer McCoy in forum web.announcements
Last Post: 04-25-2000, 08:15 PM
-- Android Development Center
-- Cloud Development Project Center
-- HTML5 Development Center
-- Windows Mobile Development Center