On-Site Software Engineer needed ASAP (NJ) -- Java, Java Beans, UNIX
The F&H Solutions Group of Ford & Harrison LLP is a national consulting firm of experienced professionals providing creative human resources and management services solutions in an ever-changing business world. We are currently seeking qualified candidates on behalf of one of our clients, a large financial institution, for an on-site software engineering position. The ideal candidate has a minimum of three years of experience and fundamental knowledge of software engineering utilizing web-based or Object Oriented technologies including .NET (includes individuals performing high-level application support).
DURATION: Three months
LOCATION: Hopewell, NJ (Mercer County)
START DATE: ASAP/Immediately
* Problem determination and resolution.
* Coding and debugging of applications/systems and testing any changes.
* Installing and updating newly-developed software to assigned systems.
* Providing 24x7 on-site technical support as needed.
* Must currently be authorized to work for any employer within the US.
* 3+ years experience with Java (intermediate level) required; experience with Java Beans highly desirable.
* 3+ years experience with UNIX (advanced level) required; experience with UNIX shell scripting highly desirable.
* 2+ years experience with Oracle/Oracle CDE.
* Experience with FTP protocol.
* Due to the immediacy of the need and the fact that this position is on-site, local applicants will be given precedence.
To apply online, please visit http://net-apply.com/11384
By epalmore in forum Careers
Last Post: 04-07-2006, 05:23 PM
By Chris McKie in forum web.announcements
Last Post: 02-20-2002, 01:37 PM
By Chris McKie in forum xml.announcements
Last Post: 02-20-2002, 01:36 PM
By Glenn McKee in forum Careers
Last Post: 08-24-2000, 09:51 AM
Last Post: 07-05-2000, 12:40 PM
-- Android Development Center
-- Cloud Development Project Center
-- HTML5 Development Center
-- Windows Mobile Development Center