Hello,

I have a series of comboboxes collected in a user control that are populated by a datatable. Essentially it's a stripped down query editor, so the first combobox is the available fields. Then when the field is selected, the next combobox should list available operators for the field, and the third should list available values.

The issue is even though I have a handler bindingsource.currentchanged, which sets the bindingsource.position to the selected index of the relevant combobox (in order to autofill default values across the comboboxes when the field is selected), it doesn't work for the first item in the field combobox. That is to say, if I select the second item in the field combobox, the operator combobox and value combobox populate appropriately and the first value in each is selected. However, if I go back to the first field in that combobox, the other ones are not updating, even though my bindingsource.currentchanged event is firing. Is this some sort of bug, or does anyone know if there's a workaround?

I'm new to all this databinding business, so please let me know if there's any way in which I can be more clear, or if there's any further information I can provide.

Thanks in advance