[ADS] - Outsource your projects
I am interested in a collaboration in software development.
I have very much experience in off-site development, working over Internet.
I have collaborations with company from U.S. (Seattle, Portland and Dallas),
I can provide references if necessary.
I have Master Degree in Computer Science - Software Development, and I am 30
1. Very good experience in database programming (FoxBASE+, FoxPro 2.0, 2.6
for DOS/ Win, Visual FoxPro 3.0 - 8.0) Accounting software, Health Care,
Building Restoration / Estimating, etc.
2. Very good experience with MS Access 97/2000/XP, Visual Basic/VBA, Visual
Basic 5.0 / 6.0
3. Very good experience integrating ActiveX, OCX, COM / DCOM, networking,
and Windows API calls with both VFP and Access / VB enviroments.
based databases - MySql, Access, Server-Side scripting - PHP, ASP
5. Experince in Web services development.
6. Experience with Visual Studio.NET - web and windows based applications
7. Strong OOP experience (VFP OOP extensions, PHP, C++, C#, VB.NET,
8. Network / e-mail applications (using Winsock ActiveX/OCX controls,
UNIX/Linux c++ using TCP/IP sockets, DOS/Windows using Ftp Software Packet
Driver, Windows Winsock).
9. Data acquisition and control for DOS (Borland C/C++, Borland Pascal)
Please contact me at:
e-mail : email@example.com
Top DevX Stories
Easy Web Services with SQL Server 2005 HTTP Endpoints
JavaOne 2005: Java Platform Roadmap Focuses on Ease of Development, Sun Focuses on the "Free" in F.O.S.S.
Wed Yourself to UML with the Power of Associations
Microsoft to Add AJAX Capabilities to ASP.NET
IBM's Cloudscape Versus MySQL