Hi.

I am using a webservice to read xml data from a xmlfile.

My xmlfile looks like this:

Code:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<DOCUMENT>
	<PATIENTINFO>
		<LASTNAME>Goradia</LASTNAME>
		<FIRSTNAME>Vishal</FIRSTNAME>
		<MIDDLENAME>M</MIDDLENAME>
	</PATIENTINFO>
	<CLINICALINFO>
		<FAMILYHISTORY>abcd</FAMILYHISTORY>
		<SOCIALHISTORY>xyz</SOCIALHISTORY>
		<ILLNESSHISTORY>pqr</ILLNESSHISTORY>
	</CLINICALINFO>
</DOCUMENT>
how can i copy the whole <CLINICALINFO> xml node with its child nodes into a xml node.
i am using (c#)

Code:
XmlNodeList temp = root.SelectNodes("//CLINICALINFO");
if i try returning the xmlnodelist to check whether m getting the correct result, i get the following runtime error

To be XML serializable, types which inherit from IEnumerable must have an implementation of Add(System.Object) at all levels of their inheritance hierarchy. System.Xml.XmlNodeList does not implement Add(System.Object).
Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.InvalidOperationException: To be XML serializable, types which inherit from IEnumerable must have an implementation of Add(System.Object) at all levels of their inheritance hierarchy. System.Xml.XmlNodeList does not implement Add(System.Object).

Source Error:

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.

Can someone help plz?
Thanks in advance

-Vishal
P.S. : This is my first post