Hi! I had wrote a client server console applications using .NET remoting where the client reside in Computer A and the server listening in Server B. It works fine until I switch the client to place in Computer C.

Currently when client in C make call to B it will threw out this error "Unable to connect to the remote server" caught from the exception.

I had try to do a few experiments where C call to A, B call C and A call C, all works fine. Except C call to B.

Does anyone had any idea that why only C could not call B? Thanks.

Below is the error message and stack trace that I got:-

Stack Trace:

Server stack trace:

at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.GetRequestStream()

at System.Runtime.Remoting.Channels.Http.HttpClientTransportSink.ProcessAndSend(IMessage msg, ITransportHeaders headers, Stream inputStream)

at System.Runtime.Remoting.Channels.Http.HttpClientTransportSink.ProcessMessage(IMessage msg, ITransportHeaders requestHeaders, Stream requestStream, ITransportHeaders& responseHeaders, Stream& responseStream)

at System.Runtime.Remoting.Channels.SoapClientFormatterSink.SyncProcessMessage(IMessage msg)

Exception rethrown at [0]:

at System.Runtime.Remoting.Proxies.RealProxy.HandleReturnMessage(IMessage reqMsg, IMessage retMsg)

at System.Runtime.Remoting.Proxies.RealProxy.PrivateInvoke(MessageData& msgData, Int32 type)

at DVS_Shared.RemoteObject.IRemoteServer.CallBackAgent(Int64 jobID, String machineName)

at DVS_Agent.Classes.RemoteCall.CallBackAgent(Int64 requestID, String logPath, String machineName)