Announcement: QuartzDesk - Quartz Scheduler Management and Monitoring UI / Tool
This post aimed at all Java developers who use the Java Quartz scheduler library in their applications, as well as system administrators / operations who look after these applications.
I would like to announce the availability of our new product named QuartzDesk that offers many unique and powerful features, such as:
* Remote management of Quartz schedulers /jobs / triggers in applications.
* Support for Quartz 1.x and 2.x schedulers.
* Persistent job execution history.
* Job execution log message capturing.
* Notifications (email, all popular IM protocols, web-service).
* Interactive execution statistics and charts.
* REST API for job / trigger / scheduler monitoring.
* QuartzAnywhere web-service to manage / monitor Quartz schedulers from applications.
* and more
We offer 3 editions: free Lite edition, non-free Standard and Enterprise edition (30-day trials available).
Last Post: 05-25-2009, 06:37 AM
By prathap in forum Mobile
Last Post: 01-19-2005, 10:53 PM
By axensis in forum Mobile
Last Post: 04-21-2004, 07:14 AM
Last Post: 12-30-2003, 04:04 PM
By Phil Weber in forum .NET
Last Post: 02-26-2003, 02:47 AM
-- Android Development Center
-- Cloud Development Project Center
-- HTML5 Development Center
-- Windows Mobile Development Center