Announcement: QuartzDesk - Quartz Scheduler Management and Monitoring UI / Tool
This post aimed at all Java developers who use the Java Quartz scheduler library in their applications, as well as system administrators / operations who look after these applications.
I would like to announce the availability of our new product named QuartzDesk that offers many unique and powerful features, such as:
* Remote management of Quartz schedulers /jobs / triggers in applications.
* Support for Quartz 1.x and 2.x schedulers.
* Persistent job execution history.
* Job execution log message capturing.
* Notifications (email, all popular IM protocols, web-service).
* Interactive execution statistics and charts.
* REST API for job / trigger / scheduler monitoring.
* QuartzAnywhere web-service to manage / monitor Quartz schedulers from applications.
* and more
We offer 3 editions: free Lite edition, non-free Standard and Enterprise edition (30-day trials available).
Last Post: 05-25-2009, 07:37 AM
By prathap in forum Mobile
Last Post: 01-19-2005, 11:53 PM
By axensis in forum Mobile
Last Post: 04-21-2004, 08:14 AM
Last Post: 12-30-2003, 05:04 PM
By Phil Weber in forum .NET
Last Post: 02-26-2003, 03:47 AM
Top DevX Stories
Easy Web Services with SQL Server 2005 HTTP Endpoints
JavaOne 2005: Java Platform Roadmap Focuses on Ease of Development, Sun Focuses on the "Free" in F.O.S.S.
Wed Yourself to UML with the Power of Associations
Microsoft to Add AJAX Capabilities to ASP.NET
IBM's Cloudscape Versus MySQL