Active Up release Active Mail V1.5
Active Up is pleased to announce the release of ActiveMail v1.5. The upgrade
is free for existing customers!
Download now your copy: http://www.activeup.com/downloads/
Active Mail v1.5
- Added : Integrated bounced email detection: Detects if an email is a delivery
failure (bounced email). Custom signatures can be defined in an xml file.
- Added : More robust handling of character encoding.
- Added : Parsing and sending messages with language specific character encoding
is now more powerful.
- Added : Quoted-Printable Encoding/Decoding totally rewritten.
- Added : The new ConfirmRead property when set to ‘true’ will let Outlook
compatible clients send you a notification when you email is opened (not
to be confused with ReturnReceipt that indicates when your email has been
- Added : Codec.EncodeHeader encodes a header with special characters to
- Added : StoreToFile method can now write in a temp file then rename it.
This will prevent from queuing services to process the mail before it was
completely written on the disk.
- Fixed : MimePart headers decoding.
If you need any assistance regarding this or anything else, contact our support:
Top DevX Stories
Easy Web Services with SQL Server 2005 HTTP Endpoints
JavaOne 2005: Java Platform Roadmap Focuses on Ease of Development, Sun Focuses on the "Free" in F.O.S.S.
Wed Yourself to UML with the Power of Associations
Microsoft to Add AJAX Capabilities to ASP.NET
IBM's Cloudscape Versus MySQL