Active Up release Active Mail V1.5
Active Up is pleased to announce the release of ActiveMail v1.5. The upgrade
is free for existing customers!
Download now your copy: http://www.activeup.com/downloads/
Active Mail v1.5
- Added : Integrated bounced email detection: Detects if an email is a delivery
failure (bounced email). Custom signatures can be defined in an xml file.
- Added : More robust handling of character encoding.
- Added : Parsing and sending messages with language specific character encoding
is now more powerful.
- Added : Quoted-Printable Encoding/Decoding totally rewritten.
- Added : The new ConfirmRead property when set to ‘true’ will let Outlook
compatible clients send you a notification when you email is opened (not
to be confused with ReturnReceipt that indicates when your email has been
- Added : Codec.EncodeHeader encodes a header with special characters to
- Added : StoreToFile method can now write in a temp file then rename it.
This will prevent from queuing services to process the mail before it was
completely written on the disk.
- Fixed : MimePart headers decoding.
If you need any assistance regarding this or anything else, contact our support:
-- Android Development Center
-- Cloud Development Project Center
-- HTML5 Development Center
-- Windows Mobile Development Center