jvider 1.2 - GUI Builder Tool Released
jvider - A new GUI builder tool for JavaTM Swing applications released.
With jvider you can easily design graphical user interfaces for your JavaTM
applets and applications.
It does just what you need - easily design graphical user interface, test
and produce tidy JavaTM source code. No custom libraries, no custom
development environment, nothing. Just a tool to make your life easier.
Other features of jvider:
- gridBagLayout is used for layout (no absolute positioning);
- interactive UI design with drag & resize features;
- testing UI on the fly without compiling;
- ability to save/load your designs;
- view and export produced Java source code as Frame or Applet;
- intuitive interface. Easy to understand and comprehend;
- easy to get started with tutorial and samples provided.
Top DevX Stories
Easy Web Services with SQL Server 2005 HTTP Endpoints
JavaOne 2005: Java Platform Roadmap Focuses on Ease of Development, Sun Focuses on the "Free" in F.O.S.S.
Wed Yourself to UML with the Power of Associations
Microsoft to Add AJAX Capabilities to ASP.NET
IBM's Cloudscape Versus MySQL