JNI Calling Shared Library C + Informix7
I have these program written in Informix7 and C.
The problem is I need to call both program through Java JNI program.
Well, below is my steps:
1.I create java program called Average.java
2.Compiled using javac Average.java --> got Average.class
3.Create header file using javah -jni Average --> got Average.h
4.I created C native program called AverageImp.c
5.Now the problem is:
- This C program is linked with Informix object file (lets say Client.4gl/o).
- ..using fgl_start() and fgl_call() inside fglapi.h include file.
- Now how do I linked both program and create shared library in
- Do I use cc -G or c4gl -c or ld -G ?
- Which compiler should I used...C or Informix?
Please anybody can help me?
Thanks for your attention.
Top DevX Stories
Easy Web Services with SQL Server 2005 HTTP Endpoints
JavaOne 2005: Java Platform Roadmap Focuses on Ease of Development, Sun Focuses on the "Free" in F.O.S.S.
Wed Yourself to UML with the Power of Associations
Microsoft to Add AJAX Capabilities to ASP.NET
IBM's Cloudscape Versus MySQL