JNI Calling Shared Library C + Informix7
I have these program written in Informix7 and C.
The problem is I need to call both program through Java JNI program.
Well, below is my steps:
1.I create java program called Average.java
2.Compiled using javac Average.java --> got Average.class
3.Create header file using javah -jni Average --> got Average.h
4.I created C native program called AverageImp.c
5.Now the problem is:
- This C program is linked with Informix object file (lets say Client.4gl/o).
- ..using fgl_start() and fgl_call() inside fglapi.h include file.
- Now how do I linked both program and create shared library in
- Do I use cc -G or c4gl -c or ld -G ?
- Which compiler should I used...C or Informix?
Please anybody can help me?
Thanks for your attention.
-- Android Development Center
-- Cloud Development Project Center
-- HTML5 Development Center
-- Windows Mobile Development Center