JComboBox Popup

DevX Home    Today's Headlines   Articles Archive   Tip Bank   Forums   

Thread: JComboBox Popup

Unhappy JComboBox Popup

Hi,

I want to change the size of the JComboBox's Popup. It should be wider than the JComboBox to be able to read all content.

I browsed through the class methods and that of it's UI but I only found methods to get to know the size or to show or hide it.

Help will be appreciated.
    Rommie.

Have a look here, you'll probably find the answer:

http://java.sun.com/docs/books/tutor...swing/TOC.html
    Meethoss

I am NOT new to java.

And to all those who really want to know how you can get a wider popup that the JComboBox is able to show look at the link I found:

http://www2.gol.com/users/tame/swing...gExamples.html

Many thanks to the author of these very fine examples.

Rommie.

If you have nothing better to post than "look into the beginners tutorial" you should better post nothing at all.
    Rommie.

Excuse me but I do not appreciate the rude reply that you just gave me. I am currently sitting exams and have better things to do (revision) than help out on here. I just suggested that you might find the answer to your problems there. If not then there is nothing stopping you from coming back and asking another question.

How am I supposed to know the level of your knowledge? You had posted on here once before I replied to your question which shows that you have come here to get your help only. You have not helped anybody else. I don't mind helping people who come here with a single question of help and often don't return, let alone help anybody else, but to have that person then write a reply like that is just disgraceful.

If you expect to get any help on here then I suggest you learn some manners!
    Meethoss