ANN: Automate your software builds with Visual Build Professional
Kinook Software announces the release of Visual Build Professional 4.0, a
powerful build management solution for Windows and web developers.
Visual Build Professional allows developers and build masters to save time
and money by creating an automated, repeatable process for building their
software. Visual Build Professional provides extensive support for Microsoft
development tools and also works with most other third party tools.
New features in this release include:
* Full support for Visual Studio .NET
* Integrated script editing and execution
* Extensive debugging capabilities
* Custom action components to simplify the creation of build scripts
* Programmable automation and console interfaces
* Powerful tree display of project steps
* Many new samples so you can hit the ground running
Visual Build Professional runs on Windows 98, Me, NT 4, 2000, and XP. A free
evaluation copy can be downloaded at http://www.visualbuild.com.
Top DevX Stories
Easy Web Services with SQL Server 2005 HTTP Endpoints
JavaOne 2005: Java Platform Roadmap Focuses on Ease of Development, Sun Focuses on the "Free" in F.O.S.S.
Wed Yourself to UML with the Power of Associations
Microsoft to Add AJAX Capabilities to ASP.NET
IBM's Cloudscape Versus MySQL